[PyrNet-L] Re: Midnight & My Friend died today

Stephanie, so sorry to hear about the loss of your Midnight.  Please rest
easy and remember all the wonderful times you had together throughout his
life.  I am sure, if you had asked him, that he would not have traded his
time with you for anything.

Jan, Galina sounds like a very special, wonderful person.  Your post made me
wish that I had known her.  Please keep her memories safe.  All my best
thoughts to you at this difficult time.  I know how hard it can be to lose a
friend.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au