Re: [PyrNet-L] homeopathic RX for arthritis?

Jill, want to second what others have said. We have a 6 year old boy who
had luxating patella surgery, and now has some arthritis in the knee.
We've had him on a glucosamine mix since he was about a year old, and it
has kept the arthritis at bay, as well as keeping him active and happy.
Our vet has prescribed rimadyl, but I only give it to him when he's
particularly stiff, after more strenuous exercise or something, not on a
regular basis. The product we use right now, also recommended by our vet,
is Synovi Cre, which we get through the KV Vet catalogue. It contains
creatine, which many of the other combination products don't and which is
apparently very helpful. They're all natural substances and we feel much
more comfortable using them in the long haul.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose