Re: [PyrNet-L] What made you choose a Pyr?

<< I am curious as to what brought everyone to the
>  > breed.  >>

Just my "belly-button" as everyone has one..Our Talon
(named for her Eagle-like dewclaws) owns us because
woefully, we recently lost our Maremma (Thor) & just
HAD to love another flock guardian who was just as
Majestic & a gentle giant to boot..Besides, with Xmas
just around the corner, I have my own built in snow
machine (white hair everywhere in the living room) &
cup of xmas cheer (one can never have too much drool,
right?..:)
Marcie, Greg, Pyr-Talon (I'm not on the couch Mom!), &
Lab-Tilly (Mom, She's on the couch again!)