[PyrNet-L] Re: Decorations.

The list has been lots of fun, and busy today.  I've got to get some work
done around here, but thought I'd toss one more out for a laugh!

Thought I was being really bright with the decorations this year.  Put
the ten ft. tree in the living room, where the dogs come by invitation
only.  But decided to put the 7' tree up on an end table in the family
room.  Still gave the appearance of the big tree, with no effect on the
floor area for the dogs.  That was the end of the smarts!  Son brought me
in a pile of peacock feathers, and I thought ( this thinking thing is
where I get myself in trouble ) how neat, I can use these as decorations
on the tree!  Got it all done, stood back, still pleased with myself!

Some of you will remember me talking about my dogs ( esp. Ranger )
collecting bird feathers when he was out in the yard, and stuffing them
all in his mouth card fan shaped, and we had to check for feathers in or
out of his mouth before he came back in?  Whatever was I thinking??

On the question is a Pyr. a large dog or a giant, let me assure you in
either case a Pyr. can reach a Christmas tree on an end table, and in
this case, they are sure Mom put all these beautiful feathers up for
their amusement!  My son is giving me the  " real bright Mom, how long
before we can put you away" look that 17 year olds are often known for.
So much for my " artsy" looking tree!  But the dogs love me!  Cindy.

clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka