Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing, detecting something bad.

    Glad to hear she has a good head on her shoulders and your right it is
most likely the fact that he's different from the other people she knows and
that intrigues her.
    Personally, I've always been more mature in my views of the world's
problems, than that of my classmates.  (Not bragging, this 'mature thinking'
kept me from being more carefree----like my friends are.)  And just to let
you know, I make it a point not to judge people, Jesus didn't and neither
should I.  I know what you mean about things coming back, I've seen it
happen.  Please don't think bad of me for my comments or for my being
married with a daughter at 21, it is not as it sounds, I love my
husband----Billy---- we were joined as we were everything turns out ment too
& the gift of my entire life is my daughter, Justice.
    Hope everything turns out well....and I think it will.

Sincerely,
Chrissy
West Union, WV
dsmith@iolinc.net