Re: [PyrNet-L] giant breed?

<<could I take a guess at Benson's breeding and say that he has the
Shillonas lines from the UK? The Breeder,  brought her two Pyrs here in the
70's, the bitch was mated to another UK Import from Awton and the Dog to
another UK Import from Carabrae.  A dog from that litter went to a lady in
Vic, I think his name was Shillonas Patou De Brett. He would be behind
breeding that Tracy's knows too. >> Jan

Jan, do you mean Shillonas Dante De Brean (UK/NZ)?  Dam was Shillonas Joanna
(UK) and sire was Awton Premier Beau Superb (UK).  (I would love photo's or
pedigree further back if you have them :-) )

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm