[PyrNet-L] giant breed?

Hi Liz,
could I take a guess at Benson's breeding and say that he has the Shillonas
lines from the UK? The Breeder,  brought her two Pyrs here in the 70's, the
bitch was mated to another UK Import from Awton and the Dog to another UK
Import from Carabrae.  A dog from that litter went to a lady in Vic, I think
his name was Shillonas Patou De Brett. He would be behind breeding that
Tracy's knows too.  All the breeding behind these lines was BIG!!  I had a
son of two  of those imports and he was a big lad but very agile too.
Today, I don't think the Pyrs here are as big as those earlier imports .
There have been a few other NZ Imports to Aust over the years but did I get
Benson's early family right and if so would you like some jpegs of those NZ
dogs and UK imports  on his pedigree?
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/