Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

> Trust your pyr before anybody else cause they will
> never steer you wrong!!!
>
>   I generally agree, but I'm still trying to piece
together Jake's reaction to my sister.  He was afraid
of her from the minute she walked in the door.  Jake
isn't afraid of anyone.  My sister came to vist from
Texas and Jake hunched down and backed away as soon as
she stepped in the door.  He's never even meet Lori
before.  He wasn't afraid of Lori's husband, who is
more of an aggressive personality.  He likes Lori's
children.  He just didn't want Lori to touch him.
   Later that day and the next, he kept trying to get
Lori to chase him.  He'd walk up and give a play bow
and run away.  If she got close to him though, we got
the same, head ducking and backing up.  He seemed to
want her to play but was afraid of her touching him.
What's up with that?  It was the strangest reaction
I've ever seen from Jake.
                           Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,