Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

Brandy, Paddington has occasionally acted a bit like that with people
we've met--not aggressive or showing real suspicion or hostility, doing
the play bow thing but keeping out of reach and not allowing the person to
actually pet him. I have never figured out what it's about! Sometimes I
put it down to cigarette smoke or odor, which he hates, but that's not
always present. He will sometimes act that way if people try to pet the
top of
his head and have jerky hand movements--I think he's afraid they'll poke
him in the eye!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose