Re: [PyrNet-L] Sniffing.

Brandy -

One possible explanation is that she smelled like something which the
dog associates with a bad experience.

I'm willing to accept that Pyrs have great discernment - but they are
subject to some of the same problems we have.

When I was 6 I got the flu right after eating pumpkin pie - to this day
pumpkin pie has no appeal.

Anyway, the dogs reaction may not be an indictment of that person.

And, to the original message...

But (like my daughter found out with her bum boyfriend (do all girls go
through a 'bum magnet' phase??)<g>) - when your friends and family say
the person is trouble - and your dog doesn't like him - dump him... (it
still took her a year - but thank goodness she finally did.)

KenMc