Re: [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

Well, guess David and I are the odd ones out in this discussion, but our
bedroom is the one place in the house that the dogs (or cats) are NOT
permitted.  David does let Kes in in the mornings while he's getting dressed,
simply because she would continually bark at something outside otherwise.
She lays on the floor, watching his every move.

Now, when it comes to the sofa -- that's fair game to everyone.  It's not
uncommon to find one of us squished between two Prys while watching TV or
reading.  We usually have 2 - 3 pyrs in the house at any one time, and they
all take turns moving from the sofa, to the living room floor, to the crate,
then back again.  At night, Baron and Zoe are left in the house, and have the
run of the house -- except for our bedroom.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina