Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] re sleeping arrangements

Ann, I agree exactly, and mine do the same with me when I am on the floor
( as I am often, maybe not getting up off it as fast, but I do use the
floor, and dogs, a lot ).  There is also play aggression among the dogs,
and you can tell the difference between that and the real stuff too, if
you pay attention.  It is actually kind of funny to see Su-Ling ( all 13
lbs. of her ) giving Ranger heck...and he gently gives in to her.  Love
'em!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas