Re: [PyrNet-L] Why I chose a Pyr

 We
> don't get too far, because of the usual...What kind
> of dog is that...How old
> is he?!?!?!How much does he weigh? How big will he
> get questions? and my
> personal favorite <He's too cute to be real..where's
> the battery pack>  LOL.
> I had forgotten how much of the same attention that
> Garth got when he was a
> baby.

   Jake thinks his name is, "Wow, that's a big dog!"
It is standard greeting as far as he's concerned.
Jake loves the attention, too.  He is heartbroken if
someone passes him without speaking.
  My husband and I have been thinking of having
t-shirts made with answers to the typical questions
printed on them.  Including, "No, he is not a white
Beethoven dog."
  My last hiking trip with my family, my 11-year old
sister finally got upset.  (This is after a group of
students from a high school asked to have Jake's
picture taken as part of the formal portraits they
were doing.) Kristi said, "The dog gets more attention
then I do!"
               Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,