[PyrNet-L] Why you chose Pyrs as your breed contest

Ok here's my story again on why we chose the pyr.
I worked at a grooming shop & we had a pyr come in named Victoria. I spent hours with this dog trying to brush out her fur & get all the mats out. And she never complained about the tugging on her fur. I sat in the floor with her & she just laid her head in my lap & fell asleep during the whole grooming process..I feel in love with her from the start. She was so sweet & loving & very gentle..so on my lunch hour i pulled out our dog breed book & started reading about the breed & then continued to ask Victoria's humans any & every question i could think of to learn more about the pyrs. When i got home from work as soon as my husband walked in the door i attacked him with all the info i had found from the books, Victoria's humans & from the internet. When we discussed all the important topics..room, cost of having a large dog, cost of the dog it's self etc..we decided that we did want a pyr..but then the challenge was trying to find a breeder in the area we lived in the because the pyr was not a well known dog. But two weeks later we were reading our local catch all classified adds & we saw an add for a littler of pyr pups. We called the # a were lucky enough the breeder let us come out that night (& it was very late *L*) to see the pups. When we liked in there were (i believe) 4 little fluff balls running around in her kitchen. I sat in the floor to play with them etc..& the 3 males came up & did their sniffing thing & then went back to playing, but the little female came up, sniffed my husband & I then proceeded to lie down with her head in my lap & promptly fell asleep..It was love at first sight *L*. how could i resist such a sweet adorable little girl. So needless to say Maya went home with us that night..she was 12 weeks old..now she is 9 months old & such a joy..she is my constant companion, she never lets me out of her sight & she travels with us everywhere we go..& for those of you who read abut her sleeping arrangements..yes we have to take her pillow & blankie with us too *L* she would be upset if we didn't *S*..well anyways that's our story on how a beautiful little pyr girl named Maya came into our lives...thanks again to kellie hallgren for letting us come out so late that night to look at the puppies *S*.
Mary & the critter gang
(Maya-the pyr~aka~ chubs, Reba-~aka~Miss Thang & Jewel~aka~ i didn't do it..Maya did)