Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr Puppy First Snow

Merrilie,

You haven't had snow yet???!

Anais came from Colorado where she had snow around her from the day she was
born (February 2) until she flew here to New Jersey in April (even a blizzard
right before she came) where there was no more snow on the ground.  We had snow
briefly last week (didn't stick at all, of course) while my son was taking
Anais & Ciaran (IW) for a walk.  He said that Anais got so excited that she
started jumping all over Ciaran (who was much less excited.)  Wish I had seen
it.  I'm anxious to see her when we get the first real snow.  It's always fun
to see them playing in the first snow of the year.

Stephanie & Anais