Re: [PyrNet-L] re:(pyrnet-l)help

>    About an hour after having read the previous help
request, Caesar did the same thing.  Ceasar is my
three month old. It was just one of those tiny lights
from a string.  I was putting up lights, and looked
down and he was crunching something.  I opened his
mouth and drug out the plastic end to one of the
bulbs.
   Are the cotton balls really safe?    I feed him
bread like was suggested earlier.
           Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,