Re: [PyrNet-L] Giant Breed?

I would agree with Cindy that most of the Pyrs here in Texas are
actually on the smaller size, at least the show dogs. There are
exceptions, of course. I've seen quite a few boys at the low end or
below the standard, and I'm sure many are under 100 lbs. When my boy was
showing (he was about 28.5, 110-120 lbs.), he was one of the bigger
males in the ring down here, and he's not a particularly big dog. Lots
of things may be bigger in Texas, but not the Pyrs *s*.

Darrell Goolsbee
Fort Worth, TX