[PyrNet-L] Giant breed

Hi Debbie, no relations there but I knew there was a Kennel name same as
mine in Canada and Geraldine has a Pyr called Ariege too. Glad you like the
stories. All the Pyrs have meant such a lot to us over the years and each
have had their own personalities with no two the same ever. I was watering
the middle garden today where some of them are buried and actually thinking
how different they had  been, still miss them all.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/