Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Why you chose Pyrs as your breed contest

rrognlie@gamerz.net writes:
>I already know who won...
>
>Everyone who has every been loved by these wonderous monsters...  8^)

How true! They are so great! I can't imagine life without at least two,
and look forward to the day when we can retire to some place bigger and
have more!
Now, my student whose paper Ivy Rose ate yesterday might have a different
perspective! It was one of the better papers, too--no one ever said that
girl was not discerning! At least it was one I'd already graded, and my
comments are still intact.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose