[PyrNet-L] Re: Conf, Canadian Spec.

Congratulations Sandy to you and your girl.  Robert Cole is a most respected
Judge here too and we had hoped to have him for Utility last time he was
judging in NZ. His "You be the Judge" drawings feature in our NZKC Gazette
here. I have a friend who is currently trying to purchase a copy of the
Canadian Kennel Club Book with the illustrations by Robert Cole but no luck
yet.
Well done once again,
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/