[PyrNet-L] Re: Conf: Canadian National Specialty

Opps, I left off the last part of Sierra's name, should be Can. Ch. Pyrview
Heaven Sent.

Thanks so much for all the congrats. I can't tell you how thrilled Allan and
I were to win under Robert Cole.
Was such a busy weekend for me as I am the secretary of the Ontario club
here. I was still trimming Sierra's feet at ring side right before we went
in the ring, because I was so busy with helping out. But all the work was
worth it when Mr. Cole pointed to Sierra and myself.

Thanks again to everyone.......

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment,
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees & Shetland Sheepdogs.
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~adyment/index.html