RE: [PyrNet-L] leash training redux

When I started training Pico, I let him lead me around to get used to the
collar and lead. Then after a couple days I started directing the walks more
and more. I would change his direction by saying 'this way' and giving a
slight tug on the leash. If he resisted, I just waited him out. Now at 4
months he walks very well on the leash and has even learned 'other way',
which is useful for untangling him from trees, bushes and utility poles. Not
that he is an Einstein by any means, every once in a while he persists in
following me around the obstacle when I am trying to untangle him. This
gives all my neighbors great amusement.