Re: [PyrNet-L] The Next adventure--

Catherine Oldham wrote:

> Suffice to say that the largely one-way
> conversation was punctuated by phrases like “not some out of the pound
> puppy”,  “pure bred Great Pyrenees”,  “family will take great pride in
> suing your airline”, “ will be nothing for us to follow through on this
> travesty.”  When I  think back on the absolute gall and ferocious venom
> that came out of my mouth that day, I’m amazed and, I guess, a little
> proud that I wanted whoever did this to my girl to feel my wrath.

Tell ya what...I would have done the same and at the same time, had my
fingers around someone's throat!  :) Wonderful writing...wonderful!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

Vote for Cowboy please as Millennium Dog 2000 (Dec.1-Dec.31)
here: http://home.istar.ca/~santanna/email_addr.htm

À un chien: " s' il n'y a aucun Dieu pour le thee,
puis il n'y a aucun Dieu pour moi. " A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony