Re: [PyrNet-L] hot spot

In a message dated 12/9/99 5:16:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<<
 I've also had trouble with the Hart Blue, same problems, mad scratching,
 and odor.  Currently using the St. Aubrey Citrus plus ( get it at Walmart
 )
 And it is a lot nicer, has aloe and jojoba, as well as the citrus repels
 fleas and ticks.  Really works on any of the dermatitis type irritations.
  And the dogs seem just as clean and white, as well as citrisy fresh.
 Not nearly as many problems with hot spots using this.  Cindy.

Thanks everyone for the input, it sounds like my vet must be right about the
hart blue whitener shampoo with several members saying it also caused them
trouble. I hate to think that I was contributing to the problem by bathing
more frequently, but I probably was.  I think I'll try the Citrus Plus your
recommending Cindy, since that also where I was buying the Hart. Right now
Bella's coat looks great with the exception of the hot spot, until you look
at the skin under it which is red and irritated in areas. Maybe the aloe base
will help with this.     Thanks: Charlie