[PyrNet-L] Chewing

Do they ever grow out of this CHEW EVERYTHING IN SITE thing? I give rawhides, etc... tons of toys to chew, but nothing seems to be as much fun as my husband's pillows this weekend, a couple of Christmas ornaments (wooden) chair leg, arm of couch, and assorted other things........ and he just got ahold of another pillow!  I keep hoping that this teenage phase is just that- a phase......... it's not that he is ignored, in fact, quite the opposite!  He can't be hungry....... how long is this phase? He is 8 mos now........  any suggestions? He LIKES bitter apple..... squirt bottle doesn't really deter this..... HELP!

Merrilie