Re: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

In a message dated 12/13/99 5:53:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<<

 Do they ever grow out of this CHEW EVERYTHING IN SITE thing? >>

Generally, yes. But with my bulldog, Arlo some years ago, he had to be crated
when I wasn't watching him until he was two. I thought he would never stop
chewing. The key is to never give them a chance to chew unacceptable stuff.
Either be right there with them, crate them, leash them to you, or let them
play out in the yard.

Katie

Katie Allison Granju
http://www.attachmentparent.com/