Re: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

Believe it or not, he can escape from his crate (haven't figured out how
yet.....) and he chewed through the leash I had on my wrist while sleeping
so when he got up to move I'd know it.  Well, he figured he's out fox me...
and like I said, bitter apple makes NO difference!  I put up all stuff that
I really value... but am running out of high spots!  I put him out alot, but
the barking annoys the neighbors after a while.... and usually it is at ppl
walking by or parking (the library is across the street) and these strange
ppl drive him crazy.  Thanks, tho for the reply!

Merrilie