RE: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

I think you just have to keep after him. My last Pyr developed quite the
shoe fetish and I ended up replacing hundreds of dollars of shoes. Any shoe
left unattended was his, closet doors were no obstacle. One day,  I went out
and bought 3 new pairs of pumps, walked into the house, dropped the bag on
the floor and went into the office to check messages. stupid stupid stupid
When I came out, the bag was open, there was a shoe box, tissue paper trail
directly to Garth laying in the bedroom delicately sampling my new blue
leather pumps. Oh well, thank god the chewing stage only lasts for a year or
so.

One thing that did work when he started to eat the couch was tabasco sauce.
A drop or 2 is a discrete spot kept him from dining there again.