RE: [PyrNet-L] Chewing

---
> > Do they ever grow out of this CHEW EVERYTHING IN
> SITE thing? I give
> > rawhides, etc... tons of toys to chew, but nothing
> seems to be as much fun
> > as my husband's pillows this weekend, a couple of
> Christmas ornaments
> > (wooden) chair leg, arm of couch, and assorted
> other things........ and he
> > just got ahold of another pillow!

       This sounds like Jake and Ceasar.  I'm am not
happy about them eating the ornaments off my Christmas
tree.  These little red apples that they grabbed off
the tree have a red enamel paint, that is now all over
my carpet!  I don't know if it will ever come out, not
to mention my pyrs now are pink.  At least the vet
says the paint is non-toxic.
    We got most of the chewing stopped, but the thing
with the Christmas tree, is not getting better.
                 Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,