Re: [PyrNet-L] Ability.

To those of you that have working Pyrs.  Do you find any difference in
the way the dogs work based on sex?  Or are  differences based on the
individual dogs?  This question came up among friends questioning the way
a working Pyr. handles predators.  I find ( among the couch potatoes),
that I think the girls are a tad more aggressive about life in general,
and the  male is really laid back, although I don't doubt that he would
throw his weight around if he deemed it necessary.  Reminds me of a Lion
pride around here somewhat.  Thanks for any input to this discussion! :-)
 Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas