Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Ability.

We were told (I forget by whom!) that when you have males and females, the
bitches will generally take charge, unless they need the extra weight and
bulk of the male. That's certainly the way our two bitches have acted in
their relationships with Paddington. He's a pretty dominant male, but when
Shelley would say "back off, I'll take care of this," he'd say "yes maam."
And she'd read him the riot act if she thought he was out of
line--over-reacting to something she clearly saw as no threat.  Even shy
Ivy Rose will do the same thing, although Paddington doesn't give her
quite the respect he gave her momma. If there's a stranger at the door,
she'll push past him to be the first to check out the situation. Of
course, if we let the person in, she retreats and says "you did it--you're
on you own now!"
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose