[PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

Laurie,

Welcome to the list.  I've been lurking for a while, and beginning to come out of the shell.

We adopted an adult female PYR from our local shelter.  She was found running in the company of an adult male PYR, which our next door neighbors adopted, so we could keep them together.

We have no regrets at all.  They are wonderful with all the children in the neighborhood, and good with our grandchildren.  The only "problem" I have found with children is the tendency to "paw" people for attention.  Our 3-year-old granddaughter was "pawed" and subsequently scratched by toenails.  No big deal, but it made her a little apprehensive.

These are the sweetest dogs!!

Good luck.

Leslie Swaner