Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello

Hi Laurie, glad you made it on the list.  I met Laurie on another list
and thought she would have a good time learning about Pyrs. over here.  I
told her about Zeke, so Zeke's Dad needs to check in and let us know how
he is doing.  Also how wonderful and brave Darby is.  Laurie seems to be
the kind of person who will make a good Pyr. owner someday
( if she chooses ) because she really wants to check out the breed and
understand them.  Also she cares about her fur family!  And that all
important desire to " rescue" too!  I for one hope you will enjoy the
Pyr. list Laurie.  :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas