Re: [PyrNet-L] Ear Problems

My male used to have this problem constantly.  His was
a yeast infection in his ears.  I used Epi-Otic, but
the vet gave me a dark blue solution that was
concentrated (I had to dilute it quite a bit) -- I
can't remember the name of it right now.  It worked
like a charm.  He hasn't had a problem with his ears
in about 8 months.  I'll check on the name and write
again.  Or does anyone else happen to know the name of
the solution?

Marcia Williamson