Re: [PyrNet-L] SAS- Threat to Pyrs?

What information is available on SAS, the above very serious heart condition
now being reported in Pyrs?

Is it recessive?  What work is being done to inform people and what
recommendations are being given out?  Are any people or groups trying to get
people informed about the necessity of checking for the condition?  Do we
have any idea about the incidence and if not, how can this be gotten without
checking?  What information is being gathered?

I am told by people of other breeds with the problem that this is the "A"
bomb of heredity problems.  I am confounded by my ignorance.

Joe