RE: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

Guess
they knew that Maggie had some "rehab" when it came to dogs.

It is so neat how some dogs can sense that.  My beagle/springer spaniel mix
Chloe this spring helped a little girl (about 1 1/2) work on her fear of
dogs.  The family dog had attacked the little girl, who required stitches on
her face.  At the time we lived in an apt and I would constantly walk Chloe,
trying to burn off some of that puppy energy.  The little girl's father saw
how good  Chloe is with kids and asked if we would help his daughter.  Of
course we did; it was so sweet to see Chloe(still a puppy at the time) be so
calm while the little girl petted her.  Then Chloe gently reached up and
licked the little girl's face, as if to try to help her face heal.  (She had
just gotten the stitches.)  I was so proud of her.  After that, every time
that the little girl's father saw Chloe and I walking around the apt
complex, he'd get his daughter and she would play with Chloe.

Laurie