[PyrNet-L] Pyr needing rescue

Hi Everybody,

I received a call last evening from a member of the Canadian Newfie rescue club.  They had been by the Cranbrook, British Columbia SPCA shelter to pick up an abandoned Newf.  While there a  young Great Pyrenees was brought in by the owners and left there.  Apparantly, it killed one of there chickens.  It is a 16 month old male.  I will be calling the Canadian Kennel Club on Monday morning to find out who the breeder is and try and see if they can take the puppy.

Here is the problem.  We do not have anyone in the Cranbrook area to take this dog while we find it a home and this is a kill shelter.  If there is anyone who can foster this dog for a short while it would be greatly appreciated.  I would really hate to see a young dog like this put down at any time but it seems especially unfair the week of Christmas.

If anyone in the area can help please let me know
Doug Hustins
profitmanage@mgenerations.net
(905) 655-PYRS
or