Re: [PyrNet-L] Hello -Reply

Ann, good story too!  I love hearing things like this, it just warms my
heart.  I get a kick out of how the big white fluffies just attract young
kids, and they want to play in all that big white fluffy coat!  At least
that's been my experience.  Kids are always going " oh they are so soft
".  One of those reasons I like to keeps those coats brushed up on them
is it seems to attract people.  Anyway, I liked your story. :-)  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka