[PyrNet-L] Rescue Pyr B.C.

Hi,
I'm trying to get a message to anyone who may have been trying to respond to a message that was sent a couple of days ago regarding a male pyr (16 months) in need of rescue in B.C.  The message was originally sent by Doug Hustins.  He has run into some computer problems and cannot be reached at this time by email.  Anyone wanting to reach him regarding this dog can phone him at (905) 655 - PYRS (7977) or you can email me, Heather Downie...at standingoak@sympatico.ca  Any assistance regarding this rescue would be greatly appreciated as we have no contacts on the B.C. coast at this time and are having to rely on the generosity of the Newf Club to get us information regarding this dog.  Thank you.
Heather