Re: [PyrNet-L] Merry Christmas

Hi Folks--

My wonderful prize for winning the "How I Got My First Pyr" contest
arrived yesterday.  Thank you very much, Jan, for donating the lovely
cards and the very informative Pyr book to the contest.  I am enjoying
them both very much.  And thank you again, Barb, for chosing my stories
as the winners and for sending the prize on its way up here to Vermont.

I have written one other story, so far, but it's not about what we will
be enjoying for Christmas dinner as many of you are writing.  It's about
how Lilly "met her match" with a handsome Prince.  I will send it
separately as there is no way that I could figure out how to attach it
here!  <BG>

Hope that you all enjoy your Holidays, and perhaps you will enjoy
another little story about Lilly as you are enjoying your cigar <G> or
your Christmas dessert.

Merry Christmas from all of us in Southern Vermont!

Catherine Oldham
Readsboro, VT
cmo@together.net