[PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: Great Pyrenees of the Century Nominee

My Nominee is Clondike Kintsfather. The stoicism and grace with
which she has faced her illness is an inspiration to us all as
well as her owners. And she's a Rescue Dog to boot! She may not
have contributed an awful lot to the breed in traditional ways
but her illness and it's remissions may very well have
contributed a great deal to the breed's health. She has also put
more smiles on more people's faces and more tears in more
people's eyes that any other Pyr I know. Stay well Clondike,
we're looking forward to ringing in 2001 with you as well as
2000!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com