Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: CHAT: Great Pyrenees of the Century Nominee

bamb@monmouth.com writes:
>My Nominee is Clondike Kintsfather. The stoicism and grace with
>which she has faced her illness is an inspiration to us all as
>well as her owners. And she's a Rescue Dog to boot! She may not
>have contributed an awful lot to the breed in traditional ways
>but her illness and it's remissions may very well have
>contributed a great deal to the breed's health. She has also put
>more smiles on more people's faces and more tears in more
>people's eyes that any other Pyr I know. Stay well Clondike,
>we're looking forward to ringing in 2001 with you as well as
>2000!
Couldn't agree more, Barb! And Clondike's humans are right in there--who
could give more devoted attention than David and Nancy have, or have given
us all more information, more inspiration, more tears of joy and hope
along with the laughter and the anxiety?!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose