Re: [PyrNet-L] Y2K(was system down)

Thats right you will get the benefits 18 hours before we do.  Will be real
nice to know what is happening on Friday morning Tulsa Time. <g>

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Look over our new Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers by clicking on the Store
button  and check out the link to Excel if you would like a really special
Long distance service
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

 My husband thinks I'm mad with all my water