Re: [PyrNet-L] Is there anything a Pyr won't eat?

My Molly will not eat peas and/or carrots raw or cooked.  If they are in a
soup  or stew that we give her the tail end of (I am a scratch cook due to
kids with allergies), she will meticulously eat all in the dish or pot and
leave the peas and carrots, intact, sitting on the cleaned surface.  Now
bananas are another story-- if one of the girls leaves one around, she
snarfs it up.

     Keep her in your prayers Thursday as I finally decided that her show
days are done and I never intended to breed her, and I have had enough of
her antics and spaciness with her heat cycles, that she is going in for her
spay.  Will alsoo  request that her ears, nails and heartworm be done.  My
favorite vet is doing it, and has a good deal of experience with big dogs
and pyrs.  5of the 6 of Molly's litter alone are his patients along with a
number of Newfs and Saints.  She will be coming home on Friday.

Nancy with almost 5 yo twin humankind grandkids in tow
Molly-- I know you're talking about me again, and you've been talking to my
doctor .
Bosco--  20 mo Newfie/shep puppy monster  -- a Newfie brain and  size with
shepard spunk.