Re: [PyrNet-L] underground fencing

> I can't imagine
> anyone stupid enough to think they would keep a
> sight hound in with an
> underground fence.

    I can imagine someone ignorant of a lot of things,
and yet not stupid at all.  After all theeir are many,
intelligent and well meaning individuals who know even
less about caring for a dog.   Perhaps, stupid is too
harsh a word.

   talk about betrayal, once again
> the dog suffers for
> human ignorance, and a gentle soul is lost!

     Smart, loving, caring people make mistakes they
will regret for the rest of their lives.  Anytime
something happens to a pet, we naturally spend much
time asking ourselves, why didn't I do something
differently.  Rather then blaming the individuals who
have lost, what may well be a beloved family member,
perhaps we would do better to remember the pain they
are suffering and learn from their mistake.

                  Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,