Re: [PyrNet-L] M.S.

Would the gal that has M.S. and has written to me on the list, get in
touch with me?  I lost your name and # out of my address  book.  Got
something new in on the M.S. treatments and thought you might like to
read it.  I'm embarrassed to have to find you this way!   Really sorry!!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas