Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Wandering

In a message dated 12/31/1999 6:22:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sandybear@intercity.dk writes:

<< In my experience for a pyr not to wander off is the exception rather than
the rule, >>

The two Pyr's that we have had were not bad to wander. The first one
would some - just in areas where we had been. I had him neutered and
he stayed home after - the second one never wanted to wander. What I
call wander is to go out of hearing range on the farm. He would go to
the chicken houses to greet the feed truck drivers and to my neighbors
barn to help her barn kitties with their meals, but we could see him
from the house when he was down there or even at the chicken houses.
He was always where we knew where he was at. Actually, Boomer
was a Border Collie wanna be - he helped my husband get up cows
and enjoyed it!
Danelle