[PyrNet-L] Rescue Pups with Blue eyes

   I had a lady call me with rescued pups.  There are still males available
by the way.   Any how I went to get one to place them today (the last time I
saw them they were tiny) and they have blue eyes -- I was -- shocked.  The
parents of the these pups were found wondering -- and took up with this guys
goats-- they are guarding.  Maybe the male is not the dad?   I do not know.
Anyone know what breeds of dogs have blue eyes?   I have never seen a blue
eyed Pyrenees -- these pups are awesome looking.
Pam