Re: [PyrNet-L] new addition to our pyr family *G*(kinda long)

You may also want to get a stool sample in to the Vet to make
sure she does not have worms. If she does have them, worming her
will pack the weight on quicker than anything else you do. Just
don't let her get too heavy. She should be kept on the light side
at least for a while longer as to minimize joint problems when
she's older.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com