RE: [PyrNet-L] lost dog

I live in Calhan, CO.  I will keep my eyes open.  I will call the school in
Calhan, they know I have pyrs, and will call me if they see one.  I will
have my husband keep his eye open as well, as he travels from Calhan to the
Springs to work.  Also, just about everyone in our church knows we have pyrs
too,and they call me if they see one wandering around.  Do you have a phone
number where you can be reached?

Keep us posted.

Carol
Calhan, CO